Heroes Evolved Update - November 30th, 2016
Game updates November 25th | By HE Team
Heroes Evolved will be having a Maintenance at 6:45 AM on Wednesday, November 30 (EST). Maintenance is expected to take approximately one hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes,
- Released new user interface.
- Released new hero - CHRONOS.
- Released new treasure chest system and the first Beauty Feast Treasure. Treasure Keys on special for 999 Gems during this week (Original price 1499 Gems).
- All Heroes unlocked from November 30 to December 4 (EST).
- Earn Double rewards from December 3 to December 4 (EST).
- Heroes reverted to original price:
Golden Knight—CLARICE (Original 1500 Gems)
Golden Queen—CELOPATRA (Original 1500 Gems)
Immolation Avenger—APOLLO (Original 1500 Gems)
Elven Kingship—AIDEN (Original 1500 Gems)
- Added new rewards by completing quests through matchmaking.
- Players will be rewarded more Gold after each match.
- Fixed issue where Odin Knightly Glory Skin card could not be used.
- Fixed issue where Lunaria's shield stats remained the same in spite of leveling up.
- Fixed issue where the Ancient team's scores were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed issue where there was no description for PRISM of SORCERY.
- Fixed issue where there was no description for BARBARIC AXE.
- Fixed issue where item description didn't fit in the box in some cases.
- Fixed issue where there was a string of code in VIP 4 description.
- Fixed issue where there was a string of code in confirmation option after collecting gems from email.
- Optimized in-game text transform.
- Optimized translations of Heroes' skill description.
- Game Results can be seen on recent game stats board now.