January 31st Update
Servers will be down for around 3 hours of maintenance beginning 3:00 PM (UTC +8) on January 31st. The exact maintenance schedule is subject to change.
Logins will be disabled during this time. Ongoing matches may be interrupted, so please avoid starting any matches right before maintenance. Please note that interrupted matches will not be recorded and players will not lose Integrity or Season Points.
Here is a rundown of the Patch Notes:
- Wendy hero and Wendy - Sugar Rush skin will be able to acquired through gold (hero only) and exchangeable using hero shards/skin shards again after the update on February 11th.
- New items Beryl (Token Lucky Wheel) and Bead (Gem Lucky Wheel). Used in the Secret Shop to redeem awesome prizes that previously only could be won from the Lucky Wheel.
- New feature "Shake" is available. Shake your mobile phone to find friends.
- Players can now customize the position of the Cancel button.
- Added certain filter features to the Clan list.
- Added Clone War rankings to the Chaotic Strife rankings.
- New Hero: Wendy - 20% discount for her first 7 days in game
- New Skin: Wendy's Sugar Rush skin - 20% discount for the first 7 days in game
- New Skin: Burninator's Bomb Voyage skin (February check-in skin)
- New Bundle: Wendy Bundle (Wendy + Sugar Rush + lv. 3 Jewel)
- New Chest: Wendy's Jewel Chest
- New Check-in Rewards: Check in 50 days in a row to get the permanent hero Dragos and 90 days in a row to get the permanent skin Avenging Warrior.
- New Box: Spring Fest Box - Open for one of the following items:
Hero Shard x2, Skin Shard x2, Draw Voucher x1, Lucky Wheel Gem Voucher, or Lucky Wheel Token Voucher.
- New Quest Item: Firecrackers - Obtained by completing quests during the event period. Used to redeem Spring Fest Frame, Una, Lapina, and more.
- New Frame: Spring Fest Frame
- New UI theme: Wendy
- Spring Festival style event border and matchmaking panel
- Optimized glyph selection. The glyph a hero used in the previous battle will be kept for the next battle by default.
- Optimized match rules. Going AFK or abandoning matches will exclude a player from receiving any XP, Gold or Merits.
- Adjusted Integrity rules. Players with less than 60 Integrity will not be able to join matchmaking games and are confined to CO-OP vs AI matches.
- Optimized the Achievement system. Now players can see their achievement progress.
- Adjusted balancing: Balancing adjustment of E-stein, Estrath and other heroes and gear (Check HE Library for details).
- Adjusted bonuses for exclusive, legendary and limited skins. Check Skin Benefits for details.
- Raised account level cap from level 30 to 99.
- Added Matches, Win Rate, and Wins of Current Season to the Stats panel under the Profile panel.
- Added special effects to the High Baller Frame.
- The HE Library button have been moved to the bottom right of the main panel.
- New Event: Treasure Hunter: During the event period, take part in Treasure Hunter for a chance to win heroes (those that can be redeemed by points), limited skins, lv. 5 jewels, or kill FX card with only 10 or 100 Tokens.
- Heroes Abound: During the event period, challenge Heroes Abound to receive Abound points and use Abound points to redeem Jeanne's Warrior Princess skin or other gifts.
- Lunar New Year Login Gifts: During the event period, log in every day to receive Firecrackers.
- Lunar New Year Gift Redemption: During the event period, collect Firecrackers which can be used to redeem Spring Fest Frame, Una, Lapina and more.
- Lunar New Year Battle Gifts: During the event period, play ranked matches or matchmaking games (non-AI) for a chance to receive Firecrackers.
- Lunar New Year Party Gifts: During the event period, party up to play ranked matches or matchmaking games (non-AI) to receive Firecrackers.
- Lunar New Year Sharing Gifts: During the period, share the required images to Facebook or Twitter to receive Firecrackers.
- Sweet Sharing: During the event period, obtain and share Wendy or Sugar Rush on Facebook or Twitter to get exclusive Jewels and Gems.
- Lunar New Year Recharge Perks: During the event period, recharge specific amounts of Tokens every day to receive rewards.
- Fixed the Chinese characters on in-game keyboard.
- Fixed the issue where players could not change glyph in Draft Mode.
- Re-activated Draft Mode (previously Captain Mode) for high tier players in RANKED.
- The charge duration has been changed from 10s to 15s.
- Cast range has been adjusted from 1200 to 1000.
CONSERVATION OF ENERGY
- Photon Cannon Recovery has been changed from 15/20/25/30 to 10/15/20/25.
KISS OF THE WIND
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 30/25/20s to 30s for all levels.
- Mana Cost has been adjusted from 110 to 75 for all levels.
- Bonus Attack has been adjusted from 40/50/60 to 40/60/80.
- Short distance teleportation to a target position, silencing enemies within 300 Radius from casting spells.
- Short distance teleportation to a target position, silencing enemy units within 300 radius and causing damage.
- Magical Damage: 80/120/160/200
- Damage dealt has been adjusted from 375/500/625 to 250/375/500.
- Trident Range has been adjusted from 1000 to 1100.
- Trident Speed has been adjusted from 2200 to 2500.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 60/51/42 to 50/45/40s.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 15/14/13/12s to 10s.
BALL OF FIRE
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 8s to 8/7/6/5s.
- Spell power ratio has been adjusted from 0.6 to 0.8.
- Bonus Damage has been adjusted from 75/100/125/150 to 50/75/100/125.
- Mana Cost has been adjusted from 15 to 25.
- The re-casting time limit has been changed from 8s to 5s.
- "Each damage received becomes 1.5 Mana consumed" has been changed to "Each damage received becomes 2 Mana consumed".
- Spell Power Conversion has been adjusted from 30%/40%/50% to 35%/45%/55%.
- The radius has been adjusted from 500 to 450.
- Stun duration has been adjusted from 1s to 0.5s.
- Magical damage has been adjusted from 400/500/600 to 300/450/600.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 60/50/40s to 60/55/50s.
- Health Growth per level +10
- Radius has been adjusted from 500 to 550.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 6s to 5s.
- Spell power ratio has been adjusted from 0.5 to 0.7.
- Bonus Movement Speed per Stack has been adjusted from 2%/3%/4%/5% to 4%/5%/6%/7%.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 10s to 10/9/8/7s.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 8s to 7s.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 8s to 10/9/8/7s.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 6s to 5s.
- Health Growth has been adjusted from 5 to 10.
- Base armor has been adjusted from 6 to 10.
- Damage dealt has been adjusted from 220/280/340/400 to 180/240/300/360.
- Stun duration has been adjusted from 1.5s to 1s.
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 8 seconds to 9/8/7/6 seconds.
- Attack range has been adjusted from 850 to 800.
- Attack radius has been adjusted from 400 to 300.
- Bonus movement speed has been adjusted from 15% to 20%.
- Mana burnt on targets each attack has been adjusted from 30 to 20.
- Mana burnt on targets each attack has been adjusted from 60 to 40.