June 9th Update
Here's a rundown of the Patch Notes:
- Added Skin Benefits that will allow players to get even more XP, Gold, and Merits.
- Added a new community feature with Elite Guides so you, too, can become an elite player.
- Optimized network connections for Japan, Taiwan, & Hong Kong, so players can connect more smoothly to the game.
- Added a Tactics menu in the Hero Intro screen.
- New hero: Pandora
- New skin: Plumed Enigma (Pandora)
- Pandora's Redemption: During the event period, play with Pandora and score enough assists to win exclusive Jewels.
- Partners in Justice: During the event period, play a hero of justice like Apollo, Murdoch, Poseidon, Jeanne, Aiden, or Diana in a matchmaking game and unlock an exclusive event reward.
- Pandora's Jewel Box: A Jewel Box brought to the mortal world by a celestial. Open to receive all kinds of magic Jewels, maybe even a Lv. 5 Jewel!
- Pandora's Promise: During the event period, purchase and share Pandora or Pandora's Plumed Enigma skin on Facebook or Twitter to receive special gifts!
- Optimized gear customization feature in the gear panel. Players can now create multiple gear sets and save them for use.
- Removed Detection Ward and True Sight Elixir. Observer Ward can no longer be bought with Gold. Each time a player uses an Observer Ward, they will need to wait 75 seconds (Observer Ward CD) before they can use it again.
- Revamped the Hero and Skin panel. Added stunning background images to the panels.
- Improved music and sound effects.
- Adjusted quests, and optimized quest panels.
- Added mini-map tip when teleporting.
- Added ally-location info in the mini-map.
- Optimized the Merits panel.
- Optimized the account settings panel.
- Adjusted hero balancing. (See community feature for details.)
Original: Active Ability - Shapeshift: Activate to create 2 illusions of your hero that last 10 seconds. Illusions deal 40% damage and take 350% damage. Cooldown: 45 seconds.
Current: Active Ability - Shapeshift: Activate to spawn an illusion for 10 seconds. Illusion deals 75%/50% melee/ranged damage and takes 200%/250% melee/ranged damage. Cooldown: 30 seconds.
SAYA - Abilities have been completely reworked
Styx and Stones
Summons cosmic meteorites to smite a target area after 0.5 seconds.
Damage: Causes 120/165/210/255 magic damage 0.5 seconds after casting
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Mana Cost: 80
Saya casts her ghostly charm in a target direction, triggering a Thrilling Enchantment when hitting its target. Target enemy is stunned, while nearby enemies take continuous magic damage and slowed movement.
Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80
Cooldown: 11/10/9/8 seconds
Stun Duration: 1.25 seconds
Mana Cost: 100
Cast Range: 950
Star of Fate
Target heroes are silenced in a cone of unjust terror, dealing magic damage and burning bonus magic damage equal to 30% health lost.
Magic Damage: 250/350/450 + (30% of target's Health lost)
Cooldown: 45/40/35 seconds
Mana Cost: 200/275/350
Cast Range: 1200
Damages target enemy, dealing bonus burn damage to nearby enemies. Lasts 3 seconds.
Magic Damage per second: 2.5%/3%/3.5%/4% of target's current Health
MAGICKA - Abilities have been completely reworked
Hurls a Card towards a target direction, stunning and dealing magic damage to enemy units caught in its path.
Magic Damage: 140/180/220/260
Stun Duration: 0.5 seconds
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Hurls a Card towards a target direction, dealing magic damage to enemy units caught in its path.
Magic Damage: 120/170/220/270
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Mana Cost: 60
Pick a lucky card! Magicka hurls 3 cards in a target direction, dealing magic damage. Enemies struck by more than one card only take 30% damage per subsequent card.
Magic Damage: 275/325/375
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Life and death is a matter of seconds. Each target hit by Magicka increases her movement speed and spell power, to a maximum of 5 stacks. Lasts 6 seconds.
Bonus Spell Power per stack: 6/10/14/18
Bonus Movement Speed per stack: 2%/3%/4%/5%
Tornado Blade (This ability now enables hero to flash)
- Physical Damage per 0.3 seconds: 45/55/65/75 (Original: Physical Damage per 0.5 seconds: 110/120/130/140)
- Cooldown has been adjusted from 13/12/11/10 seconds to 11/10/9/8 seconds.
- Sprint Range: 500
- Ability duration has been adjusted from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Heroic Strength stack limit has been adjusted from 10/15/20 stacks per skill upgrade to a fixed 15 stacks.
- Each stack of Heroic Strength recovers 20/30/40 Health. (Original: Each stack of Heroic Strength recovers 30/45/60 Health)
- Base damage has been adjusted from 66-86 to 66-72.
- When Wolfram becomes invisible, will still be able to see his paw prints.
- Health increase has been adjusted from 0 to 10.
- Base damage has been adjusted from 52-84 to 46-66.
- Base damage has been adjusted from 54-68 to 50-60.
Heroes Evolved Operations Team