May 31st Update
Servers will be down for 90 minutes of scheduled maintenance beginning 15:00 Beijing Time (UTC +8) on May 31st, and you won’t be able to login to Heroes Evolved. Ongoing matches will be allowed to play out. Exact maintenance schedule is subject to change.
Season 2 of Heroes Evolved ranked will end at UCT+8 15:00 pm on May 31st - and Season 3 is starting up after maintenance!
Here’s a rundown of the Patch Notes:
- New hero: Una;
- New skin: Redhead Ranger (Yuki);
- New skin: Verdant Illusion (Nightshade). An exclusive skin to reward June check ins;
- New skin: Feathered Darling (Una). S3 skins are here to play! Players who reach Gold tier and win 1+ S3 ranked match will unlock this skin following the 7th June update;
- SCHOOL ATTENDANCE. Login during Children’s Day to earn Pinwheels, Lollipops and Gems;
- CHILDREN’S CHALLENGE. Complete quests to earn Pinwheels and Lollipops, then redeem these for an exclusive Children’s Day avatar frame and more;
- KIDDY RUMBLE. Take part in Kiddy Rumble! Win a matchmaking match to unlock bountiful prizes;
- LOVEABLE UNA. Complete matchmaking games during the event period to earn Una Shards. Piece together to redeem for Una! And if you need more Shards, head to the Store and purchase some;
- SHARE NOSTALGIA. Everyday, share our event pictures to Facebook and Twitter to earn free Pinwheels and Gold;
- SHARE FOR GIFTS. If you unlock our new hero Una or Yuki’s new Redhead Ranger skin, simply share it and you’ll win exclusive Jewels;
- Recharging wins Lv. 4 Jewels. Every day, simply recharge any amount to instantly win Gems, Skin Shards and high level Jewels!