November 1st Update
Servers will be down for around 90 minutes of maintenance beginning 3:00 PM (UTC +8) on November 1st. The exact maintenance schedule is subject to change.
Logins will be disabled during this time. Ongoing matches may be interrupted, so please avoid starting any matches right before maintenance. Please note that interrupted matches will not be recorded and players will not lose Integrity or Season Points.
Here is a rundown of the Patch Notes:
- New Hero: Nazar (20% discount for the first 7 days in game)
- New Skin: Nazar - Pumpkin Lord (20% discount for the first 7 days in game)
- New Bundle: Nazar Bundle (30% discount for the first 7 days in game), contains Nazar, his Pumpkin Lord skin and an exclusive Jewel
- New Chest: Nazar's Jewel Chest - Open to receive 1 random Nazar exclusive Lv. 3-5 Jewel
- Halloween Kill FX: Spooked Doll (earned from The Great Halloween Challenge event)
- New Frame: Halloween Frame (earned from The Great Halloween Challenge event)
- New Quest Item: Candy - An item that may be obtained after a ranked match or matchmaking game (non-AI) during the Halloween events. Open for a chance to receive the Kill FX - Spooked Doll Card, Halloween Frame or other rewards.
- The Great Halloween Challenge: During the event period, complete the required quests in The Great Halloween Challenge to receive points that can be used to redeem Spooked Doll Card, Halloween Frame or other rewards.
- Monster Mash Battle: During the event, play ranked matches or matchmaking games (non-AI) for a chance to receive Candy.
- Special Offer Poll (Special Offer available to all players once World Activity reaches 260 million): During the event period, the following 4 skins will have a 40% discount: Solus' Futuristic Marksman skin, Rockman's Electroblast skin, Freya's Neon Wave skin, and Cao Cao's Glorious Warlord skin.
- Sweet Sharing: During the event period, share Nazar or Pumpkin Lord on Facebook or Twitter to receive exclusive Jewels and Gems.
- Optimized the Facebook invitation reward panel in Social section in game.
- Fixed the issue where the message "Scan Failed" would appear when players tried to scan other players' QR code.
The Heroes Evolved Operations Team